March 15, 2011

Alphabetical Questionnaire.

I am taking full advantage of Spring BREAK. I haven't done much work, although I have midterms and lab reports due next week. Rochelle from Rochelle Approved posted this fun little questionnaire last week and I wanted to participate. You know... since I'm on break and all. ツ

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen at home; twin at school.
C. Chore you hate: Washing pots
D. Dogs: I’ve never owned a pet.



E. Essential start to your day: Devotion! Prayer and reading a passage of scripture from the Bible.

F. Favorite color: Various shades of green. I like other colors too, but I wouldn’t say they’re my favorite.

G. Gold or silver: Gold. I think it compliments my skin tone the best.



H. Height: 5’7”-ish
I. Instruments you play: In middle school, I played the clarinet. I would love to take that up again… seriously.

J. Job title: Student, soon to be Research Scientist I or II (I hope!).
K. Kids: None


L. Live: in Philadelphia, PA. Currently residing in Connecticut for graduate school.

M. Mom’s name: Bev
N. Nicknames: Gel, Jelly beans, Persimmon (Percy), and Beaker (Beaks).



O. Overnight hospital stays: I don’t think I have stayed overnight in a hospital.
P. Pet peeve: Pre-mature anger and exaggerated sneezes, among others.

Q. Quote from a movie: It’s really hard to pick just one favorite movie quote. Luckily, I’ve been harvesting movie quotes for a few years now. Here is one of my faves: "I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is" -Forest Gump-

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Two older sisters, named Opal and Dahlia.

T. Time you wake up: Around 8:30am.



U. Underwear: I used to wear an undershirt (camisole/tank top) with every outfit, even in the summer heat.

V. Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus and okra.

W. What makes you run late: Hair mishaps and waiting until the last minute to shower and get dressed.


X. X-rays you’ve had: Breast (ultrasound).
Y. Yummy food you make: I make a lot of yummy foods. Specifically, my shrimp fettucine alfredo and pan seared pork chops are really yummy.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Pandas, peacocks, elephants, tapirs, and any primate species.



**All but two photos are from here. Others are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...