February 4, 2011

Paint the Town RED (OOTD)

February is National Heart Disease Awareness Month and today, February 4th, is the National Go Red for Women Day. You can visit this site to learn more.... Although I am more pro-breast cancer awareness than anything, reality is ... heart disease is the number one killer of women. [Source 1 and Source 2]

In honor of Go Red for Women Day and to raise awareness for the cause, I wanted to try an outfit of the day post. Now trust me... although they are my favorite to peruse through, I will NOT make it a regular thing to do OOTD posts. I have to admit though, I had a ton of fun taking these pics. But, it sucked not having an actual photographer or tripod, so the good ol' self timer sufficed.










**Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with these organizations (although working in a lab at the CDC would be ideal in the future). ツ **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...