February 23, 2011

Chubby Bot


I weigh 11 stones and 10.2 pounds. I am not ashamed to say it. But, why do I feel so crappy?

Yea, I remember now.... It's because I can't fit into any of my jeans!!

Ok, lies! ...

I can fit into 3 pairs, but they're all the same cut and I'm not too enthused about that.

I've gained some weight in the past few months or so. Funny thing is, though, I've been keeping track of my weight since I bought my scale last summer (which gives me my weight in stones... gotta love ebay), and I'm actually 2.7 pounds lighter than I was July 2nd! Strange, right?!

In any case, I don't feel fat. I just feel... frumpy. I have long legs and a short-ish torso. Which means I also have a high sitting bum part (that I'm not too fond of either, but that's another story). Although I prefer to wear dresses over jeans, and plan on converting my entire wardrobe to dresses, I rarely go out, and when I do, it's just to go studying on the York Hill campus, go grocery shopping or go to church. Two out of the three activities do not require dresses, so I'd rather wear jeans. It really sucks that I don't fit into them.

My increase in size seems to really be localized in the rump and thighs. Like, seriously. I feel the jiggle and the shake when I walk. I know. I know what you're thinking.... "gross"... "blegh"... "tmi"...
Watevs! Obviously, that is the reason why I can not fit in my jeans.

The main culprit to my weight gain, you ask? Sweets! Ice cream. Cupcakes.... Ice cream. *sigh* and progressive snacking. It is such a bad habit. I sometimes think I eat out of boredom. Sad, I know, but it's true and many people do it.

I can't afford to gain anymore weight than this though, b/c I seriously don't feel good about myself. I hate the fact that nothing fits right. I hate that my pear shape will gradually become an apple shape. I also absolutely hate above all things, that my mother constantly tells me that I shouldn't "gain anymore weight". Like... CON-STANT-LY!

So, I need a change.

I cleared my apartment of all sweets. I am increasing my water intake, and once I decide to stop being lazy, I will take myself to QU's fitness center multiple times a week to work out. I'm serious.

I refuse to be an apple!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...