December 10, 2010

Finals


[Source]

Hi, my fellow readers. I haven't blogged in almost a week (minus yesterday's Video of the Day post. That was scheduled to be posted from about 2 weeks ago).

So, alot has been going on. It's the end of the semester which means I have tons of work to do: papers, presentations, studying for exams... all which can be seen here. And to make matters worse, my 2-month old laptop decided to die on me last saturday (December 4th), so I've been living in the library since then. I count it a bit of a blessing though, because I have been able to get a good portion of my work done and was not distracted with facebook, twitter, checking my 2 hotmail accounts, blogging, youtube updates, etc. I made an extra effort to only do work and occasionally check emails and apply for jobs while I'm in the library and I stuck that commitment until now. But come on, it's a Friday night... My wrists hurt from typing so much (even though I'm typing now).

Anyhoo, all is well. I'm almost done with my first semester of graduate school, so that is definitely a plus! You'll see more of me around December 20th.

Be well. ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...