November 1, 2010

A year or two...

I'm pretty sure that a year or two from now, I'll only be in touch with.... one or two friends from Drew. Facebook is a lame excuse for communication and it really does not represent true friendship.

My college years were fun and the people I called friends at the time, did make it that way. But honestly, how many of them will remain in contact after? It's already been 6 months and I've spoken on the phone with ONE person. It's a part of life. The same happened in grade school and high school. It's like, you were forced to be in an environment with these people so to appease yourself and develop social skills, you gained acquaintances. But, as you move on in life and reach different stages in life, in terms of career, education and family, those friends disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...