November 1, 2010

Happy November!


Photo taken by Me

Happy November!!

I just went to the calendar app on my iPod to check out the day that a certain date falls on. As soon as the app opened, I quickly pressed the forward arrow key trying to skip to November and surprisingly found myself looking at January 2011's calendar. Then it clicked! It's November now. Omg! October just FLEW on by! Wow. I'm amazed. But I kind of like this month. It brings about brisk weather (not that I enjoy it), but it's different. Life forms will die only to reveal new ones next year. The leaves will continue to change and the trees will eventually become bare. (There should also be a surplus of crunchy leaves for me to step on) . I'll get to go home in a few weeks for Thanksgiving and it's the prelude to Christmas and New Years.

It's weird, but when I think of November, I have a vivid image in my mind. It's hard to explain. It's like an orange-redish tinted field, with pumpkins and brownish grass. I also get the feeling of warmth. Not like summer heat though. More like, snuggling under blankets, or wearing a hoodie or sweater until the heater finally kicks in. It's a good feeling.

I'm quite happy about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...