October 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge-- Day 4

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

So that I will not discriminate, I will include a pic of all of my good friends.

Kimone: The first pic is of us when we were still in high school. We've been friends for a long time now. The second is a pic of Kim on the weekend of my 21st birthday. She really blossomed into a beautiful lady.



Malinda: Malinday Monster! I met her in 10th grade. These pics are characteristic of her happy-go-lucky personality.



Nicole: "Nicolie-olie" I really liked the scenery of the first pic and the fact that Nicole always takes pride and puts alot of effort into getting dressed whenever she's going out. The second one is of us at the Christmas service at church... symbolic of where we first met... Church. It's been 15 years!


Vanessa: My vanilla-bean. I met her at church also. I spent MANY Christmases and Thanksgiving at her house with her and her parents. So, the first pic symbolizes her as my Christmas gifts (as she's been for so many years) and the second represents her crazy personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...