October 28, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge-- Day 28

Day 28 – In this past month, what have you learned.


  • When Malinda says she's going to do something, she might just do it.
  • It takes some time to make friends in a new environment.
  • Being a broke grad student is not fun.
  • I can go two whole months without doing laundry and still have a surplus of clean clothes and undies.
  • Finding a job of any kind (ok, maybe not ANY kind; mainly babysitting and laboratory assistant positions) in Connecticut is ridiculously difficult.
  • Many people are so misinformed about basic public health things, like vaccines. They hear of some mishap that has happened to ONE person who received the vaccine and decide from that instance that they don't want it.
  • I learned how to take even better care of my hair and that i'm able to go at least a month without blow-drying or flat ironing.
  • I appreciate the night sky here. It's so clear.
  • Much of the lyrics to From the Inside Out by Hillsong
  • My exotropia may have been as a result of of the measles (that I had at age 6) virus getting into my ocular muscles.
  • You can lose your husband to death after 37 years of marriage, but life doesn't end there.
  • Jesus forgives us of our sins to bring both physical AND spiritual healing.

  • I hate these questions because I can never think far back enough to formulate a good list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...