October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge-- Day 27

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?


Central Park in 2009 with my beau

-- Compared to last year, I guess I'm a little less worrisome about school. I was so worried about life and school post-undergrad. All of my friends were applying to competitive PhD graduate programs that I knew I didn't have the grades or laboratory experience for. I worried that I wouldn't get into graduate school or even a post-baccalaureate program, but here I am in grad school, facing newer worries. :-)

-- I look at little sadder and more stressed in the face, even though I am not stressed at all.

-- That's all I can think about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...