October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge-- Day 23

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

  1. I'm a first year graduate student.
  2. I'm a germaphobe... don't really know how I plan on working in a laboratory with this issue.
  3. I love mushy love songs by people like Faith Hill, Celine Dion, and those random teen pop songs that make you feel like you're 15 yrs old again..
  4. I never really get anywhere on time.
  5. I love shopping.
  6. I am obsessed with natural beauties like Mop Top Maven.
  7. I love sweet things.
  8. I think I've done one of these before.
  9. I'm not much of a talker, so when I do talk a lot for whatever reason, I either get a headache or force myself to stop talking because it feels weird (seriously, it does).
  10. I have about 370 videos in my "favorites" playlist on youtube.
  11. My great grandmom was Caucasian and my great grandpop was Maroon.
  12. I love photography. I can't wait to get a fancy camera, then I'll be snapping away.
  13. I wouldn't say that I have a favorite color. Currently, I love the colors green, burnt orange, yellow and bright and deep shades of blue... Mostly because they all complement my skin tone. :-)
  14. I found proof for the silent "z" after the "n" in my name and bookmarked it, but my old laptop has been reimaged twice since then.
  15. It took me way too long to formulate this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...