October 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge-- Day 1

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.






My day was lovely. My friend, Malinda, of 7 years came to visit me in Connecticut. It was quite a surprise b/c she's been telling me that she would visit me since I was a freshman in undergrad and it never happened. So... I basically doubted her until 1) I spoke to her on the phone around 1pm and she said that she was approaching the exit for Tappan Zee Bridge; and 2) when I saw her car parked next to mine in the parking lot of my apartment complex around 3:30pm.

Around 4pm, the electricity on Whitney Ave went out for (most likely b/c of the heavy rain we've been having) as far as a mile and a half down the road, so we went into Town to see the shopping plazas. We then had dinner at Friday's and now we're back here.

I'm happy for the company and I'm really glad that she came. We're going to watch a movie now and then go to sleep to have more adventures. :-)

P.S. /Sidenote: I can't believe that I'll finish writing this blog at exactly 11:59pm!
----

1 comment:

  1. Hello darling! So I see you started... I did too... hopefully I can keep up with it. You have yourself a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...