August 23, 2010

10 Things I learnt this weekend



1. I need to let go of some things in life.
2. Hanging out with good friends is medicine for the heart.
3. Back to school shopping can be expensive.
4. My boy constantly reminds me of how much he loves me through his actions.
5. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Adventurous is the way to go!
6. Summer is almost over, but will return like the tides.
7. Walmart's shipping is crazy fast!
8. I am still recognizable to someone I haven't seen in 7 years.
9. I dislike women who wear size small t-shirts when they're hefty in the top & middle sections.
10. I'm excited to live in a new city.

1 comment:

  1. Your comment on my blog was beyond encouraging! Thank you so much sister :]

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...