April 22, 2010

"What else is there?"

I've decided to continue with the "Swan Princess" theme from yesterday. There's a scene after Odette sings "I see him smiling and my knees start buckling..." where Derek decides to arrange the marriage between the two of them b/c he thinks that she is beautiful. Odette stops the celebration and asks "Is beauty all that matters to you? What else?".... The wonderful and charming Derek responds saying.... well, just watch for yourself.
(Note: You only need to watch the first 2 minutes to hear his response)



I always thought boys were dumb while growing up after watching that part of the movie. I learned later on that not all of them are this clueless, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions are always welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...